Frequently Asked Questions
- Creative Careers is an online platform for creative professionals in South Africa.Employers and recruiters can post jobs or audition notices. Creative candidatescan apply directly through our system. Both employers and candidates will havea personal profile and user dashboard after signing up.
- Signup as a Candidate. Create an account and fill in the required information. Once your account has been verified, you can start applying for jobs by clicking ‘apply now’.
- Signup as an Employer. Create and account and fill in the required information.Once your account has been verified and you have selected a jobs package, you can start posting job advertisements.
- Unlike other online job portals, we do not charge candidates for using the platform.Candidates who have successfully signed up and created their profile will have access to features like CV upload, photo uploads, video uploads, work experience, contact information etc.
- Browse through the available jobs or use the search function narrow your search options. Once you have a found a creative position you are interested in, click apply and follow the prompts.
- This could be due to a number of factors. Either the post has been filled or your application does not meet the requirements. Or simply that the employer has not yet attended to your application. Unfortunately Creative Careers acts as a middle-man and cannot guarantee any communication from an employer. The onus is on the employer/recruiter to follow up on applications. If a recruiter or employer is listed with us, you may email them directly to follow up on your application.
- In order to keep the platform free for candidates, we have set a single video limit for creative artists. You can make use of this generous feature by linking an introductory video of yourself so that employers can have a better sense of who you are. This video can always be updated according to the position you apply for.
- Click yes for job alerts. Sign up to our newsletter and follow us on social media.These channels will provide job alerts as soon as they are made available.
- If you have forgotten your username or password, click the ‘forgot username’ or ‘forgot password’ option after sign in. Enter your details and wait for an email that will help change your login credentials. If the problem persists after resetting your details, send us an email and we will look into the matter further.
- After applying for a job, you will receive a confirmation email. You will also have access to your job applications via the user dashboard.
- If you have not received communication from an employer or recruiter or agent then we would advise you to contact them directly.
- This will depend on the details and terms of your subscription.
- There is no limit for job applications.
- Yes you can! Just click ‘shortlist’.
- This is only one option. You should also follow us on our social media accounts to ask questions and stay connected with the growing community of creative professionals.