- Offered Salary R10,000 - R20,000
- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender Female
- Industry Theatre
- Qualification Bachelor Degree
Drama teacher wanted for leading independent girls’ schools. It provides a broad, liberal education for 800 girls from Years 7 to 12, establishing the foundation for young women to contribute confidently to their world with wisdom, imagination and integrity.
Girls Grammar is seeking an outstanding Drama Teacher who is committed to strengthening a learning environment that fosters exceptional scholarship, a culture of deep learning and excellence in teaching. The successful candidate will demonstrate extensive knowledge of teaching strategies to achieve effective learning outcomes.
Qualifications and experience required for the role
- Possess relevant teaching qualifications
- Expertise in teaching Drama across Years 7 to 12
- Extensive knowledge of teaching strategies
- Ability to work collaboratively and energetically within a high-performing school culture
- Extensive experience in the direction of drama productions
- Current Queensland College of Teachers registration (or eligibility to apply)